- 3’x5’ (foot) (90 cm x 150 cm) Rough Super Polyester Nylon 100D Flag
- 4 Rows of sewing on fly side & real brass grommets (Will not rust)
- UV block protected fade resistant technology
- Anti rain and acid protection material
- Excellent heavy duty wind weather / wind resistance
- 100D super polyester nylon twill fabric
- Our flags do not come with any kind of “life expectancy” warranty due to weather conditions constantly changing. This flag is estimated to last approximately 180 days if it is only flown from sunrise to sunset in clear weather conditions. Flags flown 24 hours a day will typically last one third as long. The bigger the flag the shorter the life expectancy is.
Extreme Weather conditions:
- Strong winds and rain can cause damage to flags of many fabrics. Even all-weather flags will wear faster in these conditions. It's best to take flags down in bad weather. It's also important to check your flag regularly for damage. Larger flags (10ft x 15ft and up) need to be checked for wear at least twice a month. Many people will buy two flags and rotate them frequently. That way one flag can be repaired and cleaned while the other is displayed.
Caring for Your Flag:
- Do not store a damp flag. It can get moldy. Allow it to dry and store it in a moisture-proof container.
- If your flag is dirty, you can hand wash it in cold water with mild detergent and allow it to air dry. You can also take it to the dry cleaners. Washing your flag regularly will increase its lifespan.